2023 & 2024 Wedding Packages
Limited Dates Available in 2023
Pricing based on 100 guests*
*JM wine and Hops & Seed beer, taxes, and gratuity are additional - not included in example pricing below
- Exclusive Rental of JM Cellars Venue & Arboretum – wedding ceremony and
reception (100 guests max)
- JM Loft – all day rental of private home starting at 10am for your wedding party preparations
- Dinner Furniture – JM 8’ Farm tables, 60” round tables, black Chiavari chairs with ivory or black cushions
- Ceremony & Reception Furniture – folding ceremony chairs, glass-topped wine barrels, stools, adirondack chairs
- Rustic Décor – faux linen runners and candles
- In House Sound – background music with playlist or for streaming
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits – indoor (propane), outdoor (wood)
- Valet Service – elevates your guests’ experience and is invaluable
- Wedding Rehearsal – 9:30am - 10:30am day prior to your wedding
- Wine Tasting – menu pairing assistance
- JM Venue Manager – onsite for rehearsal and day of event
Add any of these experiences to your private event at Bramble Bump or available as a stand-alone event at JM at The Vault in Maltby.
Private Tour & Tasting
Duration: Typically lasts up to 1 hour.
Private Winemaker’s Tour & Tasting
Duration: Typically lasts up to 1.5 hours.
Private Wine Blending
(Pricing based on 15 guests)
Duration: Typically lasts up to 2 hours.
JM Cellars FAQs
Yes, we require a licensed planner for partial or full services.
Due to limited parking, valet service is critical to the success of our weddings. We contract with Butler valet & handle the details for you!
JM is not child or pup-proof but we are child & dog friendly! For your guest's safety & enjoyment we require a childcare provider and/or pupsitter during the event.
The closest resort is Willows Lodge, located just 3 minutes from the winery.
We have preferred caterers that know our venue well & will create a seamless event!
JM Cellars provides wine & beer for your event according to your beverage minimum & selections. For all other beverage options, please inquire with your venue manager.